Types Of Membership
The Principles of BAND Ltd.
As a charity we ask all our members to agree to help support our core principles:
- To promote the concept of neighbourhood based child-care, especially for those parents / carers who are lone, training, working, or on a low income.
- To attract funds to assist new local settings to organise childcare and out of school provision in their area.
- To publish information and provide advisory support to parents / carers and local groups, acting as a vehicle for the distribution and dissemination of information and resources.
- To challenge discrimination in all areas of the work place, incorporating the practice of equal opportunities.
To accommodate the different types of childcare & playworkers we’ve created the 4 types of BAND membership:
- Full Meet all of BAND’s Criteria
- Affiliate Meet most of BAND’s criteria & based in Bristol
- Associate Meet most of BAND’s criteria & not based in Bristol
- Individual Bristol Based individuals & childminders
→ Click here to find out what kind of Membership is right for you…
→Click Here to see the benefits of each membership type
→ Click here to download the application pack.