A wonderful opportunity to join our team at the university nursery has arisen.
We are a unique setting providing childcare of the staff and students at the University. We are a charity and run by a strong management team and committee. We strive for fun, care and laughter whilst providing wonderful opportunities for the children in our care.
Our starting salary is: £22,254pa starting salary increasing to £22,847pa after successful 6 months probation. (Level 3 qualified, Full-time, 40 hours per week between 8.30am and 5.30pm with one half day per week). We have annual pay reviews and additional holiday days. The nursery caters for 74 children from birth to five years old.
We are looking or someone who will:
• Provide the children with a safe, secure and home like environment.
• Have a working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
• Operate a key person system and liaise with parents, carers and senior staff.
• Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group and each individual child’s needs and interests.
• Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
• Have a level 2/3 Qualification
• Be flexible and creative and have the commitment to provide 1st class childcare.
• Have the ability to promote good practice in a professional manner.
• Have good organisational skills.
In return we offer opportunities for progression, training, paid lunch breaks, additional university holidays and Christmas closure.
The position remain open until the right candidate is found.
Download the Application Form:
Tel : 0117 9276077
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
We take safeguarding seriously and all applications are subject to DBS checks and references following our safer recruitment policy.
Bristol University Nursery
34 St Michael’s Park,