Preschool Room Head
An opportunity for a passionate childcare professional to join our friendly team in our Ofsted graded ‘Good’ Nursery. We are a family run Nursery in Bishopston, just 10 mins walk from Gloucester Road. We provide excellent care for children aged 3 months to 5 years old, in a safe, secure and stimulating ‘home-from-home’ environment.
What we can offer you:
• Salary: £22,947.27- £24,281.60
• 36 annual leave days per year; 25 bookable, plus bank holidays and a week at Christmas
• 5 paid sickness days per year
• Extra two days holiday once you have worked with us for 5 years
• Free secure off-street parking, CCTV monitored
• NHS Top up Scheme
• Free uniform
• Company pension scheme
• Fully funded training opportunities
• A fantastic and passionate team to work alongside
• Regular team bonding activities
• Christmas staff party
Moon River Nursery is influenced by the Reggio Emilia approach, which means that children are seen as curious individuals who can lead their learning through their interests. The environment, the practitioner and the family all have a vital part to play in supporting the children’s growth. At Moon River Nursery, we are always keen to meet outstanding early years practitioners and teachers who have the same passion for providing excellent childcare and education as we do. We would love to hear from highly experienced and qualified practitioners who believe in the importance of a child led approach to learning. In return, we offer great benefits and a lovely environment to work in.
About your role:
• Must hold a minimum of a level 3 qualification in Childcare
• You will be working 37.5 hours a week, 40 hours is optional too
• Ensure all children receive high quality care
• To be able to lead and guide a team whilst working alongside the room deputy and guidance from the management team
• Ensure all children in your care are safe and happy
• You must meet Ofsted requirements and ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
• All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check and provide 2 references
This job description gives a general indication of the range of work undertaken and will vary in detail because of changing demands and priorities within the nursery.
The post will remain open until the right candidate is found.
Please contact email@example.com Tel: 0117 3790890 for an application form.
Moon River Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, we will help you to apply for this.