- Work one to one with a child with behavioural difficulties.
- To work alongside other professionals to implement specific interventions and support plans.
- To work as part of a team in order to provide an enabling environment in which children can play, develop and learn.
- To effectively deliver the EYFS curriculum ensuring it meets the specific needs of the child they are supporting.
- To work closely with team members ensuring continuity and collaborative working.
- to be willing to support in all areas of the curriculum including self-help skills and care.
- To demonstrate patience and positivity at all times.
- To work in conjunction with the SENCo and the child’s parents to ensure the needs of the child are met.
- To have experience of working in another Early Years setting.
- To have experience of supporting a child with additional needs.
Contract & Salary:
- Fixed term position until September 2020 (subject to funding)
- £17,680-£18,720 (pro rata)
- Opportunity to increase hours to a Wednesday and Friday in addition to the 1:1 support.
- Required ASAP.
• Family run nursery established 33 years.
• No working between Xmas and New Year!
• Parking permits where eligible.
• Childcare discount.
• Employee Assistance Programme including counselling, legal and financial support.
• NHS Top-up Health plan.
• Birthday gift of a day off from work!
• Extensive Continual Professional Development.
• Regular subsidised social events.
• Generous annual bonus after two years full service.
• Long service annual award beyond five full years service.
For further information and to arrange a time to visit our nursery in action, please contact 0117 9422120 or email email@example.com