Archfield House Nursery: Baby Practitioner Key Person
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic practitioner to join our family run Outstanding Nursery to work with babies up to the age of 18 months.
Qualifications and Experience required:
The practitioner we are looking for must have:
- Previous experience working with under 2’s or extensive experience working with under 5’s with an interest in working with under 2’s.
- Level 2 or above relevant qualification in education or early years.
Permanent, Full time (40 hours per week)
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive negotiable salary – monthly payments
- Many continual professional development opportunities
- Parking permits available
- Up to 33 days holiday per year
- NHS Top Up Scheme following 6 month
- probationary period
- Annual profit share scheme bonus after 2 years service