Private Nursery, Cotham
We are looking for an experienced person with an excellent knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage to join our proactive, motivated and passionate management team. We cater for up to 100 children each day and up to 40 staff. This role requires a responsible, organised and enthusiastic practitioner who can support the team and work closely with the nursery management team.
Description of Job role:
Your key responsibilities may include:
• Working closely with the Nursery Management team to ensure the daily management of the nursery in accordance with relevant legislation, local authority and OFSTED requirements.
• Ensuring the safety and well being of all children in your care and promoting a feeling of security and satisfaction amongst parents.
• An excellent understanding of ICT.
• To be responsible for the upkeep of Health and Safety standards.
• To monitor the performance of staff by conducting regular supervisions and acting as an excellent role model, liaising with our HR support where necessary.
• A willingness to get stuck into and work alongside the staff team with the children, thereby ensuring consistency throughout the nursery environment.
We are in the process of reviewing our management tasks so the exact job role is uncertain at this stage. However, we intend to utilise the strengths of each member of the management team in order to get an excellent balance and thereby ensuring that every staff member is supported to work to their full potential.
Successful applicants will be qualified to at least level 3 or equivalent and possess a good working knowledge of leadership and staff management skills.
Salary & benefits:
Between £18,500 – £22,500 depending on experience.
Parking permits available.
Up to 33 days holiday a year.
Annual Profit Share Bonus (awarded after 2 years of service).
Continual Professional Development opportunities.
Email your CV to Cassie Holland on email@example.com
Closing date – Friday 31st March 2017 – but eligible applicants will be invited to interview on applying.