Archfield House Nursery,2 Archfield Road, Cotham, Bristol, BS6 6BE
We are recruiting for a Reflective Practice Lead to join our forward thinking management team. This role is primarily to establish and maintain standards across the nursery and ensuring that the nursery community is adhering to the nursery policies and procedures. It will also be part of the role to ensure that the EYFS framework is embedded and that learning outcomes are met throughout the nursery.
• Develop and monitor quality and safety improvement plans
• Coach, train and mentor staff to develop their knowledge and practice
• Use own initiative and display high levels of motivation and enthusiasm.
• Have an indepth knowledge of how children play and learn.
• Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Have a willingness to be flexible in the post and demonstrate innovation
• Maintaining high standards of hygiene throughout the nursery
We are looking for an energetic, passionate and innovative practitioner who is EXPERIENCED and QUALIFIED in leading Early Years Practice.Hours: Fixed Full Time Permanent
Salary: Dependant on qualifications and experience.
Please contact us on 0117 9422120 for more information or email us at email@example.com with your C.V. or application form.