To take an active role in the planning, delivery & supervision of children in a designated area.
1. Good communication with children and families.
2. Effective and accurate verbal and written
3. Ability to work towards the creation of a caring and
4. Proven skills in organising activity to achieve
5. Proven ability to work as part of a team.
6. Ability to attend to children’s physical needs
1.Level 3 qualification in early years (e.g. BTEC
National Diploma in Childcare Studies or CACHE
Diploma in Childcare and Education, NNEB.
2. 2 years previous experience of working effectively
in a day care/education setting.
3. Knowledge of equal opportunities.
4. Knowledge of child protection and safeguarding
5. Experience in identifying individual children’s needs
and contributing towards assessment of
1. Knowledge and understanding of the needs of
children with SEN.
2. Proven skills in planning programmes for
3. Proven skills in developing family support
programmes to develop parenting skills.
4. Awareness of the skills required to monitor quality
of service/care provided.
38.5 hours each week to cover between the hours of 8am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday. This post is all year round.
Job share and part-time positions also considered
Starting from £17,361
33 days annual leave including bank holidays
Closing Date: 9am Wednesday 12th December.
Interviews: 17th December 2018.