Bristol University Day Nursery: Nursery Practitioner (level 3)
Full-Time, Nursery Practitioner (level 3) required for a permanent position.
Starting salary: £16,289
The nursery caters for 74 children from birth to five years old.
- Provide the children with a safe, secure and home like environment
- Have a working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Operate a key person system and liaise with parents, carers, and senior staff
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group and each individual child’s needs and interests
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
- Have a level 3 qualification
- Be flexible and creative and have the commitment to provide first class childcare
- Have the ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
- Have good organisational skills.
Apply and send CV to: email@example.com
Safe Guarding children is of vital importance to The Bristol University Day Nursery. Please note all applicants must undergo *an enhanced CRB disclosure. (England and Wales) All checks will be funded by the nursery.
Bristol University Day Nursery is an Equal Opportunities Employer.