Bristol University Day Nursery
Full-Time, Nursery Practitioner (level 3) required for a permanent position.
Starting salary: £16,983
The nursery caters for 74 children from birth to five years old.
• Provide the children with a safe, secure and home like environment
• Have a working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Operate a key person system and liaise with parents, carers, and senior staff
• Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group and
each individual child’s needs and interests
• Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
• Have a level 3 qualification
• Be flexible and creative and have the commitment to provide first class childcare
• Have the ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
• Have good organisational skills.
Apply and send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe Guarding children is of vital importance to The Bristol University Day Nursery. Please note all applicants must undergo *an enhanced DBS disclosure. (England and Wales) All checks will be funded by the nursery.
Bristol University Day Nursery is an Equal Opportunities Employer.