Bristol University Day Nursery
Nursery Practitioner (level 3) required for a permanent position.
Starting salary: £18,189 (for full time)
The nursery caters for 74 children from birth to five years old.
- Provide the children with a safe, secure and home like environment
- Have a working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Operate a key person system and liaise with parents, carers, and senior staff
- Plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group and each individual child’s needs and interests
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
- Have a level 3 qualification
- Be flexible and creative and have the commitment to provide first class childcare
- Have the ability to promote good practice in a professional manner
- Have good organisational skills
Apply and send CV to: email@example.com
Safe Guarding children is of vital importance to The Bristol University Day Nursery. Please note all applicants must undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure. (England and Wales) All checks will be funded by the nursery. Bristol University Day Nursery is an Equal Opportunities Employer.