Busy Bee Day Nursery: Early Years Practitioner Room Leader
268 Wells Road, BS4 2PN
You will be responsible for managing your own room and have responsibility for the children in your family group as their Key person.
- Offering the highest standards of care and education to our children.
- Working within a highly motivated team who continually strive for excellence.
- A willingness and enthusiasm to develop your skills and understanding in these areas is essential.
We are inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach to learning and to developing our forest school.
- Experience working with 2 year olds is essential.
- Finding joy in the smallest of things and sharing this with young minds.
- Being inventive and able to take a child’s play in any direction to support their learning.
- You will need to be able to work collaboratively with other educators within the team.
- You will be reflective and adaptable.
- You will have a genuine desire to support children in their learning and development.
Qualifications and experience:
You must have a level 3 or higher qualification in childcare and education.
This is a full time role working 4 days 8 – 5:30 and one day 8 – 12.
Contract & Salary:
- This is a Permanent contract.
- Salary from £19,000 – £23,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
- Paid breaks and free lunches.
Please email email@example.com for an application pack
Friday 9th April.