Early Years Practitioner
Private Day Care Nursery, Bedminster, South Bristol
Description of Job role:
Operate a programme of activities that meet the individual needs and interests of children in your area in conjunction with other team members
• To keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys and share this with parents, carers and other key adults in the child’s life
• Responsible for planning activities to support and promote children’s learning
• Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
• Liaise with and support parents and carers
• To be involved in out of working hours activities
• To respect the confidentiality of all information received.
• To ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about working within the Early Years and those who have a genuine desire to provide the best possible experience for every child in our care.
Level 3 qualified with a good sound knowledge of the EYFS.
Hours & contract:
Full time and part time positions available
Full time (42.5 hours) Monday – Friday
Permanent/ Maternity cover contract
£8.29 per hour with benefits. Rate will be reviewed in April 2019.
Free on-site parking for staff, subsidized lunches available, discounted childcare rates, free use of gym facilities.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.
Charlton Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promote the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be subject to two references and an enhanced DBS check before their employment commences. We also carry out additional criminal records checks for anyone who has lived or worked abroad.