The Children’s Bike Exchange, part of the Adventure Playground, is a community focused bike shop offering refurbished kids and adults’ bikes, services and repairs. It is an enterprise that serves the community through the offer of reasonably priced second hand bicycle sales and services where all profits go directly towards the running costs of the playground. We are looking to recruit a new Part-time Bike Mechanic / Shop Co-Manager to work with us for 26.5 hours, 3.5 days per week, which will include 2/3 Friday evenings a month.
● Rate of Pay: £10 + per hour, depending on experience.
● Hours per week: 26.5 hours over 3 and a half days, Wednesdays to Saturdays.
● Place of work: The Children’s Bike Exchange at St Paul’s Adventure Playground, Fern Street, Bristol, BS2 9LN.
● Deadline for applications: 1st February
● Interviews: 5th February
● Start date: ASAP/ End of February, early March 2021
● Any questions please get in touch.
● We are an equal opportunities employer, and particularly welcome applications from people currently underrepresented in the world of bike mechanics including black and minority ethnic people, LGBTQ+ people and women.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all further information and an application pack.