Circle Coaching Ltd are looking for some energetic, highly motivated and inspirational practitioners to start up and manage our brand new Breakfast and After School Clubs in the lovely primary schools in East Harptree and Ubley surrounded by the beautiful Chew Valley Lake.
These clubs offer children a wide range of activities and is not just sports based.
Circle Coaching is a small independent company which focuses on developing its staff to provide the very best childcare.
Pay: £7,500 – £9,500 per year, 20 days holiday.
Hours: 7:45 – 8:45am & 3:15 – 6:00pm Monday – Friday, Term time.
8:30 – 5:30pm Monday – Friday for a week at Easter & Summer.
• Assisting in preparing and delivering quality play opportunities within a safe and caring environment.
• Providing refreshments and ensuring that hygiene, health and safety standards are met.
• Administering first aid when necessary.
• Setting up the play space including moving furniture and play equipment.
• Consulting with children and involving them in planning activities.
Qualifications: Ideally hold a childcare qualification but appropriate training will be provided.
Start Date: 2nd September 2018, can start before this for training.
If you have the skills, experience and drive to be successful in this role, please email us a copy of your C.V. accompanied with a covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you!