A motivated and enthusiastic Early Years practitioner is required to assist in all aspects of management in our Ofsted Outstanding and MEAB Accredited setting.
Montessori experience desirable but not essential.
We are open term time only, from 8.30 – 4.00 Monday – Thursday, and 8.30 – 12.15 Fridays.
The school has places for 24 children.
This is a full time post covering maternity leave, starting September 2018.
You will be…
• a committed professional, with a relevant childcare qualification, and sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• highly attentive to children’s developmental needs
• experienced in leading on Safeguarding and/or SEND.
We offer you…
• salary approx. £20,000
• opportunities for continuous professional development
• the opportunity to join and help lead our small team of dedicated practitioners.
Clifton Children’s House is an equal opportunities employer and committed to safeguarding children.