Imayla is looking for an Outdoors & Creative Arts Family Progression Worker based at St Paul’s Learning Centre, Grosvenor Road, St Paul’s, Bristol, BS2 8XJ.
Imayla is a community interest company facilitating development, learning and fun for young people, families and groups, combining participatory art & environmental activities on outdoor sites in Bristol & across the South West.
Would you like to:
• Build positive relationships with children, young people and their families
• Develop outdoor and creative arts opportunities for children, young people and families
• Improve access to current outdoor and creative activities across the city & beyond
• Work creatively across intercultural and professional boundaries with partners
• Be part of a creative and innovative team, using your initiative & lead on agreed projects
• Recruit and manage a small team of volunteers to support the project
The role will include some evening and weekend work for organised events, trips and activities.
How to apply:
For an informal discussion about the please contact the Imayla office: 0117 914 5490 or email as above.
Closing date: Wednesday 5th June 2019 by 5pm
Interviews to take place: Thursday 20th June 2019