Parkway Parent & Child Project: Playgroup Practitioner
Term Time Pre-school, St. Werburghs, BS2 9TW
Initially a one year contract
• To help plan and deliver Early Years Curriculum
• To be responsible for a key group of around 8 children
• To deliver activities and take circle time
• To help children with self-care and supervise lunches
• To develop positive relationships with families
• To help tidy up and clean at the end of the day and set up for next day
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, reliable, mature person who can be flexible. A team player with a good sense of humour.
- Must have a Level 3 qualification with at least 2 years experience working with the under fives.
- PFA, a current DBS certificate and Safeguarding training.
Part time. Initially a one year contract with 3 month probation period
Hours per week:3 or 4 fixed days per week from 9am to 3 or 4pm Additional hours (80 -100) to be paid to complete learning diaries in own time.
£9 or £10 per hour.
To apply please email email@example.com to request an application form.
Complete application form and post with hand written covering letter to:
Jo Varney at Parkway Parent and Child Project, Conduit Place, St Werburghs, BS2 9TW.
Phone:0117 935 0205 (not always manned)
No CV’s please
Closing date: Friday 27th July 2018 midday
Interview dates to be organised but will over the summer and we can be flexible with dates