Raised in Easton, Easton Community Center
We’re looking for energetic, creative early years educators who would like to join our team as it grows. A Raised in Bristol early years educator should inspire to deliver the highest standard of early years education. You will have enthusiasm and creativity to facilitate child led activities to spark curiosity, create wonder and inspire learning.
• Full time 40 hours per week: option to work 4 x 10hr days (8am-6pm) with one day off, or Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
• Starting salary £18,720, rising to £19,136 after probation successfully completed
• Minimum Level 2 relevant early years qualification
• You have good knowledge of the EYFS and your role as a key person
• You enjoy working with children aged 18 months – 5 years
• Paediatric first aid (desirable)
All applicants are required to fill out a Raised in Bristol application form. Successful applicants will need to have current DBS check in place. If you are not on the Update Service, a new check will need to be carried out.
Contract: Full time/ Permanent
Please email Kelly@raisedinbristol.org.uk to request an application form or head over to our website form more information https://www.raisedinbristol.org.uk/work-with-us