Could 2020 be the year you become part of Snapdragons Nurseries’ success?
Head of Toddlers, Redland
We are seeking a passionate and exceptional full-time Head of Toddlers for our beautiful nursery setting in Redland.
The nursery at Redland is registered for 200 children between the ages of 0 – 5 years and opens from 7.30am to 6.30pm daily, 51 weeks of the year.
Can you assert yourself, communicate your likes and dislikes and act independently? Are you passionate about two year olds and making a difference?
If so, bring your talents, qualifications and strengths to us and be our Toddler Masterlead!
Our curious and energetic toddlers require a fun-loving, imaginative, warm and loving grown up to inspire and care for them. This person should:
- Have high energy and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Be knowledgeable about the ways that young children learn and play
- Be ambitious to drive improvement
- Be able to establish routines and manage staff rotas
- Be enthusiastic about making children and families happy
- Have experience of working in a large nursery at a senior level
- Be keen to problem solve
- Deliver support and guidance to your team
- Be kind, caring and respectful
In return, we will offer you:
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday a year (one week more than is legally required)
- Nursery closures between Christmas and New Year (meaning never working over the Christmas break)
- Additional paid leave on your Birthday
- ‘Refer a Friend’ Bonus
- Continued CPD and career progression
- Glitzy Christmas Party with fabulous food, entertainment, vouchers, prizes and taxis!
- Paid First Aid Training
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family friendly policies including generous childcare discounts so your own children can attend
- Well-being weeks
You will be part of a rapidly expanding nursery team, participate in a comprehensive induction programme and work with excellent practitioners who share our vision and values.
We offer an attractive full-time rate of pay of £20,800 per annum.
You must have at least two years’ experience in childcare, with a minimum of Level 3 qualification specific to Early Years as defined by the Department for Education.
The post is full time (40 hours per week), Monday to Friday, all year round. Immediate start dates with flexible interview dates available.
Join Snapdragons and you’ll be part of something big. For over twenty years we’ve been leading the way in childcare in the South West, growing our family of nurseries and our reputation for progressive and innovative practice. We have nurtured and educated generations of children, giving them the confidence and curiosity to embrace their changing world.
To apply for the position please visit http://www.snapdragonsnursery.com/jobs/ and complete an online application form. Informal enquiries should be directed to Mrs Nicki Jones on 01225 791122.
Find out more about working at Snapdragons on our website at https://www.snapdragonsnursery.com/why-snapdragons to see our exceptional package of support.
Snapdragons are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Snapdragons Nursery is committed to being an equal opportunities employer.
SAFEGUARDING NOTE: As this role is working in a “regulated activity” according to the Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Act 2006, the successful applicant will require an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Certificate (DBS).