St Joseph’s Pre-school: Early Years Educator
(Level 3 or above)
- To act as Key Person to a small group of children, observing and planning for their ongoing development as appropriate.
- To work with the rest of the Team to set up, organise, and maintain an exciting and enabling learning environment and then pack away as and when required.
- To support any children with additional needs alongside other staff and parents and to ensure the inclusivity of the setting.
- Hardworking, enthusiastic, child focussed, and keen to work as part of an established but friendly team.
- Qualified to Level 3 or above in a relevant Children’s Workforce qualification.
Experience of working in a Pre-school, pack away setting is desirable.
- Up to 36 Hours a week, Term time only.
- Current rate of pay is from £9.65p.h. depending on qualification level
- Auto-enrolled Pension Scheme with 3% employer contribution and 5% employee.
Please use Pre-school Application Form – available to download:
Job Application Form (MS WORD VERSION)
Job Application Form (PDF VERSION)
or by calling the Pre-school.
Application closing date is end of October but we aim to fill this post as soon as possible.
Interviews scheduled for 5/11/2019.