Summer house: Kindergarten Assistant
We are looking for a Kindergarten Assistant, preferably with Steiner Waldorf experience, to assist the Kindergarten teachers.
We are located in St. Anne’s Hall in the heart of Greenback in Bristol and surrounded by a beautiful open garden.
- – To support children in their play within a kindergarten setting, working in all weathers outdoors.
- To ensure that all safeguarding standards are met and maintained
- Have a working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and Steiner education
- Plan, organise and implement learning opportunities that takes into account the needs of the whole child
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team
This position would suit someone who is energetic and experienced, with a proven ability to relate to and inspire children’s creativity and artistic skills.
As you will be working as part of a team it is essential that you have good communication and team work skills, and be able to effectively communicate with parents and carers.
We are looking for a committed and qualified professional with a level 2, or above and who has experience of working in the Early years.
Relevant previous experience of working with children, ideally in a similar environment required
28 hours per week, over four days.
A year’s fixed term contract
Six Months’ probation
£10.00 per hour