ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT 16 HOURS PER WEEK SALARY SCALE: 14 (£16,434 PRO RATA)
Time2share is a well-established charity that supports children and young people with disabilities in the south west. Time2share provides a one to one befriending service, youth groups, day trips and family activities that help improve the lives of the children, young people and their families.
We are currently recruiting for a part-time administrative assistant to support our busy team.
You will be based at our office in Easton, Bristol and will support our team of Co-ordinators, CEO, and board of trustees.
You will need to show that you have the following:
- Proven administrative skills including computer literacy with a working knowledge of current software packages and reasonable word processing speed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in updating websites and using social media to engage service users
- Proven ability to take responsibility for own workload, prioritise tasks and manage own time effectively
- Ability to work as part of a small, highly committed team
- Ability to maintain monitoring and evaluation records and keep regular statistics
For further information / an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0117 941 5868. CVs will not be accepted.
Deadline for applications: 9.00am Monday 12 March 2018
Interviews: Tuesday 20 March 2018 TBC
Time2Share is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of disabled children and young people and expects it staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All roles will be subject to our safer recruitment process including undertaking of references and an enhanced DBS check.