Private Nursery, Clifton.
We are looking for a knowledgeable, forward thinking, reliable and experienced Deputy Manager to join our established and motivated team. This role requires a responsible, organised and enthusiastic practitioner who can support the team and work closely with the nursery manager and step up in their absence.
As an Deputy Nursery Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
• Working closely with the Nursery Manager to ensure the daily management of the nursery in accordance with relevant legislation, local authority and OFSTED requirements.
• Ensuring the safety and well-being of all children in your care and promoting a feeling of security and satisfaction amongst parents.
• An excellent understanding of ICT.
• To liaise with the University of Bristol where applicable.
• To undertake nursery office based duties to include occupancy and registration.
• To be responsible for the upkeep of Health and Safety standards.
• To monitor the performance of staff by conducting regular supervisions and acting as an excellent role model, liaising with our HR support where necessary.
Successful applicants must be qualified to at least level 3 or equivalent and possess a good working knowledge of leadership and staff management skills.
Salary & benefits:
Between £18,500 – £22,500 depending on experience.
Parking permits available.
Up to 33 days holiday a year.
Annual Profit Share Bonus (awarded after 2 years of service).
Continual Professional Development opportunities.
Affiliated to the University of Bristol.
How to apply:
Email your CV to Cassie Holland: firstname.lastname@example.org (Archfield House Nursery are recruiting on behalf of their sister nursery Woodland House).
Closing date – Friday 31st March 2017 – but eligible applicants will be invited to interview on applying.