Time2Share is a registered charity working to support families caring for a disabled child or young person. Our aim is to offer disabled young people more choice, independence and confidence to pursue their own interests within their local community.
We are currently recruiting for a part-time administrative assistant to support our busy team. You will be based at our office in Easton, Bristol and will support our team of Co-ordinators, our Operations & Development Officer, CEO, and board of trustees.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT 14 HOURS PER WEEK SALARY SCALE: 14 (£16,231 PRO RATA)
You will need to show that you have the following:
• Proven administrative skills including computer literacy with a working
knowledge of current software packages and reasonable word processing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in updating websites and using social media to engage service
• Proven ability to take responsibility for own workload, prioritise tasks and
manage own time effectively
• Ability to work as part of a small, highly committed team
• Ability to maintain monitoring and evaluation records and keep regular statistics
• Experience of handling cash and recording and maintaining finance records
For further information / an application pack please email email@example.com or
phone 0117 941 5868. CVs will not be accepted.
Deadline for applications: 9.00am Monday 20 February 2017
Interviews: Tuesday 28 February 2017
Time2Share is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of disabled children and young people and expects it staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All roles will be subject to our safer recruitment process including undertaking of references and an enhanced DBS check.