– An Arts Council Funded Project – Unique Voice as part of the Learning City Partnership
Unique Voice are hosting a storytelling event where you will hear the story of ‘Bella and the Bluebirds’and experience a creative workshop.
The story focuses on diversity, immigration, integration and racial equality, themes which are more important than ever in today’s climate.
Within the session we will discuss how storytelling can benefit the development of social and emotional education. This event is part of a larger project which is developing a series of social and emotional storybooks, this is the initial stage of that project and we would be delighted to have your participation.
This is a multi purpose event with many benefits and opportunities attached. You will receive:
– Experience and ideas to take back to your setting and
–share with your colleagues.
– Networking with other likeminded professionals.
– The chance to receive a FREE storytelling session within
your setting for children aged 4+ (due to funding we can
only offer 10 free sessions, please register your interest at
– The opportunity to receive a free copy of the final storybook and activity pack.
– Tea, coffee and refreshments.
In return we will ask you to feedback to us within the sessions on the story and the activities – this will help us develop our prototype effectively.
EVENT DESCRIPTION BENEFITS
Monday 3rd July, 2017
10.00 AM – 12.00 PM
Bristol City Hall, College
Green, Bristol, BS1 5TR
Contact: Email: email@example.com
Tel: 01174 286 240
Download the flyer: