Knowle Park After School Club: Play Worker
Breakfast and After school club
We are looking for fun and energetic people to join our team of hardworking Play workers at KPASC. KPASC is a successful and busy after school club situated in south Bristol inside a popular and vibrant primary school. The club runs separately from the school and has charity status. The club runs during term time for breakfast 7-9am and after school 3-6pm. Play Workers are an essential part of our team enabling our children to engage in activities full of fun and play.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Experience of working with 4-11 year olds or a relevant level 2 qualification.
- Ability and desire to attend training as required by role.
- Be able to work as part of a team to support and engage the children in our care.
- All offers of employment are subject to KPASC receiving proof of identity, two satisfactory references, an enhanced DBS check, and evidence of your relevant qualifications.
Hours, Contract & Salary:
- Up to 27.5 hours per week covering fixed times
- We have shifts available Monday – Friday over breakfast 7.30-9 am and after school 3pm -6pm. A successful candidate would be expected to work a minimum of two days per week.
- Permanent Term time only
- £11.50 per hour
To apply or query about the role please contact KPASC at the following email address for an application and job specification.
Closing date Ongoing
Post expires at 2:41pm on Monday January 22nd, 2024