Nursery and Pre School, Eastville
Description of Job role:
This year the Management Team and Trustees have devised a Fundraising and Grant strategy to help us realise our wider objectives. We are looking for a skilled volunteer who will help us gain some success in our bid applications.
Being a Fundraising Volunteer is very flexible, working remotely and provides the opportunity to help a very hard-working nursery and preschool team in a deprived area of the City.
Key tasks of a Fundraising Volunteer will include, but not exhaustive: –
• Regularly applying to the agreed funders for grants.
• Update bids/funds tracker with bid progress, key deadlines etc
• Publicise fundraising events and activities within the local community.
• Investigate community fundraising such as tokens at supermarkets etc
• Pro-actively seek new opportunities to raise awareness and funds for Playhouse.
We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic and experienced volunteer to support the fundraising aims of the Playhouse. The Playhouse is hoping to recruit a volunteer who can help us be successful with our fundraising and grant applications, to help us to fund new projects and initiatives.
Skills required: –
• Proven track record of successful fundraising and big/grant application
• Clear communicator
• Ability to work without supervision.
• Organised and methodically approach
• Ability to work with a small team, remotely.
• Able to commit to regular hours to help drive forward our fundraising and grant strategy.
Flexible part time voluntary hours that fit with the right person. Looking for a minimum of 2 hours per month.
This role would be on going to match the funding cycles and our strategy.
Volunteer role – unpaid, plus reasonable expenses.
Please complete the application form which can be found on our website
Deadline & Interviews:
Interviews will be offered via Zoom upon receipt of suitable applications. Multiple roles could be available for the right candidates.