Raised in Bristol are continuing to grow and are looking for Qualified Early Years Educators to join our team. We have vacancies in our Raised in Easton, Raised in Felix Rd, Raised in St Pauls and Raised in Southmead nurseries.
Do you have a passion for working with under 5’s, love to play, get messy and build strong relationships with the children and their families, then come and join our team.
We are looking for people who are . . .
- early years qualified to a minimum level 3
- wanting to work 8-6 four days a week
- passionate about education and making a difference to the lives of children
- positive – always see the ‘glass half full’
- driven by a ‘make it happen’ attitude
- able to bring high energy to every task you take on
- looking for a solution driven approach to problems
- reliable, hardworking and ready to learn lots (also to teach us lots)
- experienced with children
- looking for an opportunity to be more connected to the community
- interested in making profit for the whole community rather than a private owner
Raised in Bristol benefits:
- Promotion opportunities in a fast growing social enterprise
- 50% childcare discount
- Paid lunch break
- Cycle to work scheme
- Brilliant team culture, parties and celebrations
The Raised in Bristol story:
We set up RiB three years ago because we wanted to find ways to help communities to thrive and prosper in challenging times. Community spaces and buildings are under pressure due to funding cuts and we were sure that we could find a way to keep some of them open by doing business a bit differently – a social enterprise way.
We run children’s nurseries in public buildings, paying market rent to the landlord, providing a resource for local working families and the youngest members of communities. Then when the nursery makes a profit, we give all of it back to the community it came from – and everyone benefits, not just the families who use the nursery.
Job Type: Full Time (40 hours)
Salary: £20,208.00 per year
Schedule: 10 hour shift
Experience: Childcare: 1 year (preferred)
Work remotely: No
Download Job Description:
As part of the recruitment process we ask all candidates to fill in our own application form before we move onto the interview process.
You can either apply online or download the application form.
Download the application form:
If you would like to have a chat about working with us, please give us a call and speak to Tara on 07565 630296
If you’ve downloaded the application form please email it to email@example.com or send by post to
Raised in Bristol
16 Orchard Street
If you are completing this application form by hand please feel free to use additional sheets of paper if the boxes provided are not big enough to include all your information.
If you have a disability and there are any special arrangements which need to be made if you are short-listed for interview, please let us know.