St. Bonaventure’s Pre-school: Early Years Practitioner
Early Years Practitioner Job Role:
To provide and maintain a high quality service to children and their families working as part of a staff team to meet children’s individual needs.
- Ability to implement policies and procedures.
- Sufficient understanding and use of English.
- Ability to work as a team member but also manage and organise own workload.
- Ability to plan, provide and evaluate a wide range of play and learning opportunities which meet children’s individual needs.
- Ability to be a reflective practitioner in order to develop your and others practice.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all children, staff and families.
- Ability to support and develop an environment which is inclusive for all and encourages diversity.
Level 3 required
Contract & Salary:
- 3 days a week, Monday, Thursday and Friday.
- 27.75 hours per week
- Permanent Contract