The Job role:
The Gatehouse Nursery, Hartcliffe and Withywood Ventures in South Bristol is an independent Nursery set in a Community Building.
The Nursery Manager’s role is to manage a unique Early Years Nursery, leading staff to deliver a stimulating and safe learning environment.
Candidates should have:
- Excellent communication, organisation and customer service skills.
- Good knowledge of child development and curriculum development.
- Good IT skills.
- Be Caring and committed.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Must have a minimum Level 3 NVQ in Early Years.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Nursery environment across all ages 0-5.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Nursery management, good knowledge of EYFS including Safeguarding and SENCO responsibilities.
Contract, Hours & Salary:
- Permanent contract.
- 36 hours per week (Mon-Fri).
- £25,758 p.a.
Response and application instructions:
Please e-mail us for a job pack: email@example.com
Telephone 0117 9781708 or call into Reception at The Gatehouse Centre, Hareclive Road, Bristol. BS13 9JN
Closing date for applications- Friday 16 July 2021.