It is a legal requirement for childcare groups that meet certain criteria, to register with Ofsted and then follow the requirements set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
The Development and Support Team can support you to do this and offer the following services:
- Support with applying for registration
- Support around any changes to registration
- Compliance advice and guidance
- Pre-Ofsted Checks
- Policy development
- Post inspection support and advice
- EYFS briefing sessions to help providers understand their
responsibilities and how to meet the Safeguarding and Welfare
requirements within the EYFS framework.