King Charles III Charitable Foundation
The Prince of Wales Charitable Fund has been renamed as the King Charles III Charitable Foundation. The small grants programme for grant of £5,000 opens on the 8-22nd February 2024.
Grant themes are: environment, countryside, social inclusion, health and wellbeing, heritage and conservation, and education.
To apply for a small grant, your organisation must:
• Be a UK registered non-profit organisation
• Have an annual income of less than £1 million
• Have completed two years of activity
• Have less than 6 months free reserves
• If seeking funding for a project, the total cost of the project should not exceed £200,000
Applications can be made online at: https://www.kccf.org.uk/small-grants/