Since 1983, Wooden Spoon have committed in excess of £26 million to 700 projects to support disabled and disadvantaged young people has benefited more than one million lives.
- HEALTH AND WELLBEING – We believe no child should miss out on the health and wellbeing benefits of sport.
- SENSORY ROOMS AND GARDENS – We want to enthral, engage and excite young minds by stimulating children’s senses.
- SPECIALIST EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES – We provide firm foundations for brighter futures by backing building works and tackling transport and activity aids.
- PLAYGROUNDS AND OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES – We value the power of play in learning new skills.
- EDUCATION PROJECTS – We actively engage socially disadvantaged children and young people not in education, employment or training.
For further information please visit their website at: www.woodenspoon.org.uk/about-us
Click on a category to find related funders
Tags: Charity, Charity funding, children, Disability, Disadvantaged, enablement, funding, grants, Health, healthcare, young people
clickable links to all the funders in the index tagged with the same category________________________