Monmouthshire Building Society Charitable Foundation was founded in 2000 to support local schemes and good causes across South Wales and the South West of England.
The Foundations primary purpose is to provide modest donations that will have a positive impact on the lives of disadvantaged or vulnerable people in our communities.
Who can Apply?
- Organisations based in South Wales & South West England within the following postcodes NP, CF, SA 1-13, SA 31-33, HR1 1, HR1 2, HR2, HR4 0, HR4 9, HR9, LD3, GL14-16 and BS20-21
- Voluntary and community organisations
- Constitution clubs or groups
The Foundation welcome applications from organisations who are working towards:
- The prevention or relief of poverty
- The advancement of community development
- The advancement of the arts, culture, heritage or science
- The advancement of environmental protection or improvement
- The relief of those in need by reason of youth, age or disability
- The advancement of animal welfare
Applications will not be considered if received from the following:
- Charities/Organisations that have not submitted their annual returns to the Charity Commission or Companies House
- Requests for sponsorships
- Administrative costs, including salaries, travel costs, rent or promotional material
- General fundraising appeals
You don’t need to be a member of the Society to apply for funding