Trustees meet 4 times a year. All applications should:
- Be supported by a registered Charity number
- Be in support of disadvantaged children aged below 13 years
- Have supporting up to date financial accounts
- Be in support of children and projects regardless of faith, sex or disability
- Come from a charity that has been running for a minimum of one full year
- Be for less than £5000 unless a compelling case can be put forward
- Show real benefit for relieving hardship and suffering to beneficiaries
- Not be for individual cases without compelling reasons
- Be for equipment and services but generally NOT for salaries, wages and research
- Demonstrate effective fund raising effectiveness by the applicant
- Not be for books or publishing unless for compelling reasons
- The applicants accounts must show a ratio of administration & overhead costs (including wages & salaries) to income of less than 30%
- The applicants accounts must have unrestricted net assets of not more than £200,000 or of less than one year’s income
- Should the applicant not provide a set of accounts by the time the applications are submitted to the committee for approval that application will be declined.
- Applications are accepted from organisations based in the UK and Ireland but applications will also be considered from organisations around the world who have a UK based office.
- Successful applicants cannot reapply for funding for 2 years. This in turn will allow the Toy Trust to distribute funds fairly given the large volume of applications we receive.
FFI or to apply online please visit: https://www.toytrust.co.uk/apply/