- Only UK registered charities can apply.
- The Trustees meet in May and November.
– Each May meeting will be open to Charities in all income brackets.
– Each November meeting will only be open to Charities with an annual income of £250,000 or less.
- Preference is given to appeals that will make a tangible difference to the relevant charity.
As an example: where the Foundation can meet a significant proportion of the funding.
- The Trustees prefer to issue grants to assist in funding special projects or specific items of equipment.
- The Trustees prefer to issue grants to projects that will benefit a number of beneficiaries rather than just a few.
- The Trustees DO NOT, as a rule, support general running costs or salaries.
- Sponsorship of individuals is not supported.
- Typical size of grant is in the region of £1,000 to £10,000.
- A charity can only submit a further grant application a full 12 months after the date of their last application. This applies in all instances, even if the further application is for a different project.