The Foundation is dedicated to the improvement of music education with a focus on youth. They support:
- Individuals resident in the UK & Eire in full time education to fund musical instrument/equipment purchase. Preference is given to individual students under the age of 25.
- Schools to fund music education (with the exception of statutory national curriculum music teaching costs and peripatetic music lessons).
- Music teachers working within schools to fund courses and training.
They do not support:
- Applications from applicants based outside the UK or Eire **
- Non-school based community groups
- Applications for tuition fees and living expenses other than as described under the Bursary Awards section on our website
- Applications over £2,000
- Applications for the funding of private instrumental lessons
- Payment of staffing costs to cover the teaching of the national curriculum or peripatetic teaching costs.
Next deadline: March 2019
For more information please visit:
Click on a category to find related funders
clickable links to all the funders in the index tagged with the same category________________________