This course is suitable for staff and managers of childcare and play settings.
- Increasing knowledge about the effects of stress
- Exploring what is resilience
- Practical ways to minimise stress and increase resilience
- Creating a workplace wellbeing plan
- Recognising responsibility and rights.
Links to Bristol Standard Dimensions:
- D1 Values and Aims of the Setting
- D2 Relationships and Interactions
- D7 Staffing, Leadership and Management
- D8 Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- D10 Monitoring and Evaluation.
return to course list